Information we collect and how we use it:
Valiant may collect the following types of information, including Personal Information, in connection with your use of the Website:
- Log information – When you use the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your access and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links – The Website may contain links to other third-party websites. These links may be presented in a format that enables Valiant to keep track whether these links have been followed. Valiant uses this information to improve the quality of our services.
- User communications – If you send e-mail or other communications to Valiant through the Website, Valiant may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Valiant shares information collected in connection with your use of the Website, including Personal Information, with other companies or individuals outside of Valiant in the following limited circumstances:
- Valiant provides such information to trusted agents and third-party contractors of Valiant in connection with the provision of services that are provided to you under the Website. In connection with the provision of such information to trusted agents and third-party contractors, Valiant requires that such parties agree or are otherwise bound to adhere to appropriate confidentiality and security measures with respect to Personal Information.
- Valiant otherwise has your consent.
In addition, Valiant may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated and/or statistical, non-personal information. Such information does not identify you individually.
Valiant takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These measures include industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and site monitoring, physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Information, and internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Valiant strives to protect your Personal Information, Valiant cannot guaranty the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet. This is especially true if you transmit information via e-mail. Valiant cannot protect Personal Information that you transmit via e-mail until it is received.
How you can help protect your information
If you have been issued a password in connection with your use of the Website, Valiant recommends that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Valiant will not ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Valiant also recommends that you sign out of the Website (if and as applicable) and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your information if others have access to your computer.
© Valiant Communication, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.