When: Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 | 8:30am-12:30pm
Where: NYIT Auditorium, 1871 Broadway (@61st St.)
Cost: $35 Member / $45 Non-member
8:30-9:15am – Registration, Coffee & Light Bites
9:15-10:15am – How Technology is Changing the Hospitality Industry
Industry leaders discuss how technology is transforming the way the hospitality industry operates, from front-of-house, to back-of-house and beyond.
- Michael Jacobs, Corner Table Restaurants
- Shawn Kolodny, Innovative Advisory Group
- Philippe Massoud, ILILI Restaurant
- Erin Pepper, Le Pain Quotidien
- Anthony Rudolf, Journee
10:15-10:25am – Tech Talk presented by Harri
How technology is transforming and modernizing the way restaurants hire and jobseekers find employment.
10:25-10:50am – Coffee Break
10:50-11:50am – Hospitality & Silicon Alley
Industry leaders discuss how technology is advancing the hospitality industry and the trends and innovations we can expect in 2015 and beyond.
- Allan Anderson, LivingSocial
- Mark Buonagurio, NCR Aloha
- Jed Kleckner, delivery.com
- Winston Lord, Venga
- Carollyn Egan, Micros
- Michael Busch, Valiant Solutions
11:50am-12:00pm – Closing Remarks