With over thirty years of comprehensive and diversified payroll experience, Lisa has joined Valiant as Vice President of Operations, overseeing the Client Service branch. With her focus on client growth, Lisa’s authoritative approach inspires her department to continue to form and foster long-term relationships by consistently providing the best in both product and customer service.
Here at Valiant we believe in building stable, longstanding relationships with our clients, as we strive persistently to provide software and services of the highest quality. What differentiates us from other providers is that we understand your business on an operational level, and will guide you toward success in efficiency and compliance through our consultative approach.
Our cloud-based payroll and human capital management solution was designed to assist you in reducing costs, increasing efficiencies, and streamlining operations, allowing you to focus on your business and employee-client relationships.
We’re always working to enhance the overall user experience, and we’re excited to share several advanced capabilities available in our current product offering.
- 3rd Party Provider Reporting: automated availability by allowing direct access to designated reports to avoid manual remittance
- Client Controlled Payroll: gives you control over the payroll, from creation to issuance of paychecks; immediate notification of cash funding requirements, plus access to payroll reports and checks/vouchers
- Complex Client Accrual Policies: allows flexible configuration to support multiple, complex policies; ensures compliance with state-mandated paid sick policies
- Employee Self-Service Options: electronic access to submit leave requests, access employee profile data, pay statements, W2 statements, and annual ACA forms
- Guided Compliance: real-time errors and warnings throughout the payroll process, enhanced pay stub detail, tax territories, and FLSA alerts
- Historical Reports: store reports for data access, anytime, anywhere, at no additional charge
- Multi-Import Payroll: import from POS and/or Excel for maximum input flexibility
- Partner Solutions: carefully selected partners to provide you with enterprise solutions, ranging from commuter benefits, ACA, pay-as-you-go Workers’ Comp, tax credits, through a full HR Support Center.
- Pay Statement Detail: eliminate employee HR inquiries on payday with extended pay statement options to display, such as accrual balances, employee schedules with rates, uncollected FICA, tip credit, etc.
- SaaS Model: ability to access your portal securely, at any time, from any device
- Single Database: reduces input across HR, Time & Labor, and Payroll
- Time & Labor Solutions: mobile or tablet clock in/clock out, telephony, biometrics, and full scheduling management; automated compliance calculations for overtime, meals/breaks, spread of hours, traveling workforce tax territories, spread of hours, etc.; automated invoicing; labor vs. revenue reporting analysis and real time alerts
These are just some of the products and feature enhancements that we’d love for you to be familiar with. I encourage you to reach out to myself or your dedicated payroll representative about our full suite.
Your partnership is instrumental in enabling our continued improvement. We welcome your feedback, whether it be positive or negative. If at any time we fail to meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me directly.
We value our relationship and genuinely thank you for choosing Valiant.
 224 1964