- The New York City Hospitality Alliance is a broad-based membership association founded in 2012 to foster the growth and vitality of the industry that has made New York City the Hospitality Capital of the World. It is the first association ever formed in New York City representing all facets of this diverse industry: restaurants, bars, lounges, destination hotels and major industry suppliers.
- The NACTP represents tax processing software and hardware developers, electronic filing processors, tax form publishers, tax processing service bureaus and payroll processors. The association promotes standards in tax processing and works to promote efficient and effective tax filing.
The American Payroll Association is the leading advocate for the advancement of payroll professionals and a catalyst for connecting the payroll industry with employers and government. They provide the education, skills, and resources necessary for payroll professionals to become successful leaders and strategic partners within their organizations.
The Society for Human Resource Management is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession.
The IPPA is the leading nationwide trade association made up of privately held companies whose primary function is the preparation of payroll and payroll taxes for employers of all sizes. They have a proven track record of providing competitive payroll and HR solutions for today’s marketplace. They represent billions in annual tax deposits paying millions of employees.
The National Parking Association is the premier parking organization serving professionals in all segments of the industry. We collect and publish insightful research, provide outstanding networking and educational opportunities and offer a range of money-saving business services.
- ASIS International (ASIS) is the largest organization for security professionals, with more than 35,000 members worldwide. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, as well as specific security topics.
- The National Association of Security Companies (NASCO) is the nation’s largest contract security trade association, representing private security companies that employ more than 400,000 of the nation’s most highly trained security officers servicing every business sector.
- CALSAGA represents the contract private security industry in the State of California, including private security firms, private security training facilities, security management, security training instructors, security officers, and related industries.