Who We Are:
Trackforce Valiant (TFV) is a unique software solution provider, combining years of industry expertise and pedigree into a newly consolidated company that takes the front-line operations of security and builds in back-office intelligence to become the world’s largest security workforce management solution provider.
We believe that individuals that come into Trackforce Valiant will have an opportunity to create value on day one. We believe in fostering contributions that are out of the box, innovative and have a direct impact on the success of the company. If you are interested in having your efforts reach the highest levels of an organization, Trackforce Valiant is the place where your voice will be heard.
Trackforce Valiant is recruiting an Account Executive for our expanding sales team in the East and West coast. If you are a highly driven sales performer who wants to join a growing tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales and security professionals and report to the Director of Sales.
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Trackforce Valiant opportunities within the customer environment.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- Presenting information and delivering product demonstrations to existing clients and new prospects.
- Creating written business proposals in response to Requests for Proposals.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of sales contracts and closing sales.
- Maintaining a high-level technical understanding of our software products.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment - ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within client base - articulates Trackforce Valiant products and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM.
- Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
- Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of proven successful software/technical sales experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting online and in the boardroom.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers.
- Familiar with database and web-based technologies.
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- Hunter mentality
- A sales background in ERP, CRM, Asset Management, Help Desk, Call Centre Management Solutions or Enterprise Content Management applications would be very beneficial.
- Knowledge of the security industry highly advantageous
- A corporate security, guard services or physical security background would be beneficial but not required.
- High level of integrity and work discipline.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Business travel will be required within the assigned West or East territory
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!