Who We Are:
Established in 2000, Trackforce Valiant has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry.
As a successful company with a loyal customer base we need to grow our development team in our San Diego and New York offices to keep up with our new business ideas as well helping our customers with our custom-tailored software solutions.
Trackforce is looking for a Senior Vice President of Engineering, who will report to our CEO, George Wright. This executive will lead and engineering organization of over 50+ people and will be responsible for overseeing product development, engineering, architecture, hosting, and Corp IT.
- Management experience with rapidly growing high-performing software engineering teams (10-15+ years with increasing responsibility in development roles including Director/VP Engineering leading 40+ person teams
- Experience working at an enterprise software company and familiarity with SaaS cloud solutions
- Success in rapid iterative software development environments
- Background of managing and integrating a distributed team and workforce across several locations (San Diego, New York, Paris, etc.)
- Experience working at a company that has done M&A/successful add on acquisitions. Track record of integrating multiple products/solutions together
- Experience leading shared services/shared platform
- Any experience managing Corp IT is a plus
- Significant and recent experience leading development teams to build software products that operate 24/7/365 with 99.99% uptime and zero software-caused data loss bugs
- Past experience with C+, SQL development, front end development is preferred
- Ability to understand problems and bring in solutions that encompass everything from describing why it is good to showing it working on production
- Any global experience or experience working with an international company is a plus
- Any experience working for a private equity backed company is a plus
- Preferably based in/around San Diego HQ or Woodbury, NY (Long Island)
You will be responsible for leading the entire engineering staff, the structuring and operation of the engineering function as a cohesive unit, and the conceptualization and day-to-day management of simultaneous projects. You will deliver product designs to agreed specifications within time and budget constraints and foster innovative solutions that cater to internal and external client needs.
- Build and maintain a great culture within engineering
- Work with cross functional leadership team/stakeholders to understand business strategy, business outcomes, and define technology goals
- Set engineering standards and coach teams to deliver the best product, program, or project with the most efficient use of company resources
- Recruit and retain top engineering talent
- Establish a culture of quality where verification/validation occur at every step
- Drive an architecture that facilitates quality and a process that enforces it
- Prioritize and direct engineering schedule - balancing the creation of new functionality, immediate needs of existing customers, and augmentation and management of architecture and infrastructure
- Work with cross functional teams across technology, business, and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs & priorities
- Actively mentor future leaders, managers, and individual contributors by improving their technical intuition, communication skills, knowledge of our systems, ability to think, and ability to influence non-technical people
- Communicate portfolio risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all senior stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently
- Maintain a high standard of operational excellence in terms of product reliability, security, intellectual property, performance, and enablement of future business opportunities
- Contribute to M&A strategy and execute technical due diligence on target acquisitions
- Prepare and deliver reports of engineering efforts to Board of Directors
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring a Visa.
- Local and direct applicants only.
- Our company is e-Verify compliant.
- We do background checks on all of our employees.
Trackforce Valiant provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
Trackforce Valiant is focused on the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry. https://trackforce.com/
K1 Investment Management:
K1 builds category leading enterprise software companies. As a global investment firm, K1 assists high-growth businesses achieve successful outcomes. K1 invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. With over 100 professionals, K1 changes industry landscapes by assisting with operationally focused growth strategies. Since inception of the firm, K1 has partnered with over 130 enterprise software companies including industry leaders such as Apttus, Buildium, Checkmarx, ChiroTouch, Clarizen, ControlUp, Emburse, Granicus, Graduway, IronScales, Jobvite, Litera Microsystems, Onit, Rave Mobile Safety, RFPIO, Smarsh and WorkForce Software. http://www.k1capital.com/
Who We Are:
Trackforce Valiant (TFV) is a unique software solution provider, combining years of industry expertise and pedigree into a newly consolidated company that takes the front-line operations of security and builds in back-office intelligence to become the world’s largest security workforce management solution provider.
We believe that individuals that come into Trackforce Valiant will have an opportunity to create value on day one. We believe in fostering contributions that are out of the box, innovative and have a direct impact on the success of the company. If you are interested in having your efforts reach the highest levels of an organization, Trackforce Valiant is the place where your voice will be heard.
We are a fast-growing international SaaS company looking for a Business Development Representative to join our expanding sales team in Woodbury, New York. If you are an ambitious and driven performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales, marketing and security professionals and report to the Director of Sales / VP, North America Sales.
- Using Salesforce CRM and sales development orchestration tools to create targeted outbound campaigns for specific types of users, verticals and industries.
- Making outbound calls and sending emails to key prospective customers.
- Completing qualification and discovery calls with potential customers.
- Working with Marketing to align outbound campaigns with upcoming webinars, tradeshows, events and collateral.
- Responding to email, live chat, and phone inquiries from potential customers with answers to their initial questions.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media engagement.
- Qualify marketing leads by assessing need, budget, and buying authority. Obtain basic qualifying information including but not limited to time frame for purchase, decision makers, budget, influencing factors and next step in sales process.
- Consult the Director of Demand Generation by providing weekly updates about recurring business issues that require a proactive approach, or trends that suggest alternate prospecting approaches through participation in a weekly team meeting.
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our CRM database.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B2B or SaaS marketing or sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce CRM.
- 2 years sales experience with emphasis on hunter mentality vs farmer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
- Proven ability to build relationships with prospective clients and bring energy and excitement in a fast-paced working environment.
- Being results oriented with focus on achieving and surpassing assigned targets and goals.
- Comfortable with speaking to customers over the phone.
- Delivered excellent sales results by utilizing proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes.
- Utilized various tools, demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Experience and ability to work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Knowledge of the security industry a big plus.
- High level of integrity and work discipline.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Discount Program
Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!