A Few Reasons Why Valiant Security Payroll is #1 in the Industry
Guard Industry Expertise
Since 1994, Valiant has been supporting the guard industry with specialized payroll software designed to:
- Guide you through time collection best practices, payroll and billing data, reporting and adjustments.
- Ensure federal, state and local compliance measures are always applied and supported throughout
- Make recommendations and guide you to make better payroll decisions for your in-house and remote team
Guard Industry Support
Your ability to maintain growth strategies is at the heart of our payroll software, allowing you to:
- Peace of mind about wage calculations, employee reporting, tax withholding, tip/meal credit and compliance
- Automation of processes, saving you time, offering up protection and keeping a happy staff
- More time to focus on the components that make your guard company boom: networking, sales and marketing
Free Guide: 5 Ways to Automate your Workforce Management System
In this free guide, learn about the 5 ways you can effectively manage your workforce in an integrated platform
What It Does
1-click automatic import from TLM to payroll
Instant payroll and labor vs revenue reporting
Automated OT, meals, breaks, tax territories and health & welfare
Employee schedule/rates, accrual balances, punch details & union reporting
What You’ll Get
A security payroll consultant to assess your specific needs
A security implementation consultant to tailor the software
An in-house security payroll expert to service you
Software and service built specifically for the security industry
Why You’ll Stay
We’ve been supporting the guard industry with payroll for over 25 years
Our Service will give you advice on paying your remote staff and everything in-between.
We’ve mastered the art of security compliance in both our expertise and software.
Looking to be acquired? Need help picking out scheduling software? We’re on it.